Saturday, February 1, 2014

Work Party

What is it about work parties that more often than not, mean you get completely trashed? I made a very silly mistake and got caught up drinking then chatting to people so that I completely neglected to eat a proper meal. Not smart. And I cursed myself repeatedly as I closed my eyes on the most torturous train journey home, not to mention feeling very sorry for myself all day. BUT, before that, it was all a good laugh....

inVentiv Work Party Jan 14
inVentiv Work Party Jan 14

Despite having to get creative while trying to get ready in the office, we managed to throw a look together that wasn't too bad.
inVentiv Work Party Jan 14

And, after hitting a bar in town before hand (probably where the problem started), we arrived for the party...only slightly later than everyone else.

inVentiv Work Party Jan 14

The night then turned into a blur of dancing, talking, drinking and... my being very thankful I would not have to face these people on Monday since the party coincided with my last day in the office!

inVentiv Work Party Jan 14
inVentiv Work Party Jan 14
inVentiv Work Party Jan 14
inVentiv Work Party Jan 14
inVentiv Work Party Jan 14
inVentiv Work Party Jan 14
inVentiv Work Party Jan 14
inVentiv Work Party Jan 14
inVentiv Work Party Jan 14
inVentiv Work Party Jan 14
inVentiv Work Party Jan 14

Well, at least I wasn't the only who drank a bit too much. Aw man. I'm going to miss working there. Literally the most awesome people - but I know I'll see them again. No one escapes me...

No comments:

Post a Comment