Sunday, February 9, 2014

Isobel's Birthday Tea

My friend Isobel, I've probably mentioned before, is a hell of a cook. Every time I'm invited over for dinner I walk the short distance from the station wondering what delicious concoctions I'm in for. So, for her birthday, Isobel hosted an afternoon tea event. I was expecting some yummy home cooking...but nothing as impressive as the sight that greeted us in the kitchen....

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

And if that weren't enough, a glass of bubbles was placed into my hand almost immediately....

Untitled
Untitled

How amazing? After everyone indulged we hopped over to the pub to watch England beat Scotland in the Six Nations (whoop!), and after several drinks, Isobel and Tim invited us back over to continue the merriment, which we did, with slightly less decorum than earlier...

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Yum! Happy Birthday Isobel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment