Friday, November 1, 2013

Gloc: Smokey Joe's Café

My friend Lynsey belongs to an Amdram society based in Ealing called Gloc. As such, I am harassed on a bi-annual basis to attend various shows. Luckily, I am a big musical fan, so I was quite excited to see the latest show, Smokey Joe's Café.

Gloc Smokey Joe- October 2013

Essentially a collection of retro songs performed to the backdrop of a 50s café. I have to say, the show was absolutely amazing. Really enjoyed the incredibly well performed numbers, dance routines were clearly well rehearsed and looked amazing. Here are some of my favourite bits!

Gloc Smokey Joe- October 2013



Gloc Smokey Joe- October 2013


Additionally, at the Gloc Autumn/Winter show - you get a fish/chicken/sausage supper with the price of your ticket!

Gloc Smokey Joe- October 2013
Keep an eye out for their upcoming shows here.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like so much fun! I'll definitely keep my eye on these.

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete