Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Fiesta de los Muertos (Day of the Dead)

My friend Isobel lives close to a very cute little pub in Battersea, The Candlemaker. They celebrated their first birthday on the 1st November...which handily fell on the same day as the Mexican Day of the Dead (or, one of the three days along which they celebrate, anyway) and as such, they threw a rather awesome and unique party!

Halloween October 2013
I painted my face with a little kit I got on amazon.

Untitled
Halloween October 2013

Untitled
Halloween October 2013
Halloween October 2013

5 comments:

  1. Nichola that is the best face I have ever seen - you look like a mix of the cheshire cat, corpse bride and Jack skeleton!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was quite proud of it, even though it wasn't quite symmetrical!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Mine? Thanks gorgeous! I tried something a bit different :-)

      Delete
  3. Fabulous makeup! This year was the first Halloween in aaages where I didn't go to a party and get the chance to dress up.

    Definitely will be changing that next year!

    Caroline x
    Cocktails and Caroline

    ReplyDelete