Thursday, November 28, 2013

Deathship 666

Well, this is long overdue. I have some awesome friends. This is obvious. What you DON'T know, is that I have some very very talented friends.

 Gemma we have seen before at the Redbull Soapbox Derby and the beer pong day.

 Michael and I don't see each other as often - but he usually shows his face at big events like birthdays. I met them back in Uni when I auditioned for their Phantom of the Opera spoof they'd written, and got to know them better when we all participated in Jesus Christ Superstar. Anyway, this super talented duo and Michael's twin brother Paul co-wrote Deathship 666. And this is what I'm telling you about.


Here is the trailer. I have brought this into your life. You're welcome. As if that wasn't enough click HERE and you can scroll to the bottom of that page and get yourself tickets to see this amazing, hilarious play. Talk about giving. I saw it twice before it went to Edinburgh Fringe Festival to sell out shows and rave reviews. Lucky for me and you, it's showing again in London and I fully intend to see it a third time as I'm told there's been changes...not that I needed an incentive!
nabbed from Facebook
 If you couldn't tell from the trailer, this play is a comedy. Critics call it 'Titanic meets Airplane' - and I'd say that's about right, but the humour is a bit more modern and thus very appealing to literally anyone who likes to laugh.

nabbed from facebook
 If you've been to Leicester Square, Piccadilly Circus or Oxford Circus lately, you might have spotted their poster. Now you'll know what it is. :-)

If that weren't awesome enough - Kim Cattrall recently tweeted about it!! It's entering celebrity circles now...

The play is getting bigger and bigger and honestly, don't you want to be one of those who got to see it before EVERYONE was talking about it?

PS. if you want to see it during it's Christmas run CLICK HERE which is a bit more of a direct link to the tickets - you can filter for Deathship666 only :-) 

1 comment:

  1. I'm due to be in London twice this weekend but sadly won't get the chance to see this..which is a darn shame cos it looks ace!

    ReplyDelete