Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Cup Song

Seen Pitch Perfect? I loved it. Thought it was awesome. I also remember watching Anna Kendrick doing the cup song and thinking, I have to learn that.

I love to sing - this is evident from many many a karaoke and singstar night. I'm not the best but it really doesn't matter to me, I still love to do it and will continue enforcing my friends to endure a butchering of Queen's Somebody to Love. Unfortunately for you guys, you're now included in this.

Enjoy this video, me, a mop, a kettle and a cup - hilariously I didn't realise I danced when I did this song until I recorded it!

If you enjoy the song youtube it - there are some phenomenal versions out there!


4 comments:

  1. I love this! No one can ever get me to shut up singing. It releases endorphins (just like dancing) and is probably why most people think of me as the happy idiot!
    In my house we always say;
    It doesn't matter if you don't know the tune, the words or the rhythm - all you need is passion.
    Luckily you're talented too!
    Love Isabella x
    Isabella Mozzarella

    ReplyDelete