Monday, August 19, 2013

Koobla

Ben and I actually went out for this meal in June but I completely forgot to write about it which is devastating because it was AMAZING!

Koobla June 2013
Koobla is the restaurant in a hotel. It's a little posh-looking but a tastecard will get you a handy 50% off!

Koobla June 2013
For drinks they have this fantastic option of a 'wine flight'. For £8 you get three taster size glasses of three different wines. We opted for red, natch. Merlot was my favourite - but it usually is.

Koobla June 2013
Koobla June 2013
We ordered spring rolls and chicken dumplings for starters. The chicken dumplings were especially delicious!

Koobla June 2013
Koobla June 2013
Then for mains, Ben had a mutton curry, which arrived with a little heater to keep it warm - I love these little touches in restaurants, makes it so much more of a little adventure.

Koobla June 2013
I had this beast plate of noodles - I got nearly half way through before I had to give up - oh my goodness!

Koobla June 2013
And then the bill came in this giant old book! Amazing restaurant and really reasonably price once you get 50% off food! I recommend entirely!

No comments:

Post a Comment