Monday, August 12, 2013

Ealing Common Funfair

I used to be terrified of rollercoasters. I remember my friends dragged me onto Inferno in Alton Towers and I was petrified - kept my eyes closed the whole time and wished it was over. I don't know how or when this changed but I love a good theme park. Last time I went was Disneyland Paris with Ben and that was February. So when the teeny tiny fair came to Ealing, I thought it was worth a visit...

Ealing Funfair August 2013
Ealing Funfair August 2013
Ealing Funfair August 2013
We tried three rides, dodgems, obviously, something called Froggit which we soon regretted as it bounced us up and down while spinning at high speeds, and Steph and I really enjoyed the funfair standard...The Dominator.

Ealing Funfair August 2013

Ealing Funfair August 2013
I've had to crop some of these because the girl I sat next to didn't have the foresight to wear something other than a skirt....

Ealing Funfair August 2013
More entertaininly, I can do this!

Ealing Funfair August 2013
I have so many more of Steph and I making these ridiculous faces as we spun round. It really was brilliant!


Ealing Funfair August 2013
After the rides, we headed to the pub. Chris is lending me his super lovely camera for a while so I can decide if I want to make an investment in a proper one. So I attempted to take pretty pictures...

Ealing Funfair August 2013
Ealing Funfair August 2013
Mmm, I'm guna need some practice really...

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious! That girl in the skirt. Maaaan.... If she was reading this blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Certainly a good reminder that skirts aren't always the best option!

    ReplyDelete