Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Alicia came to London

We remember Alicia - I met her about a month after I moved to Paris, memories here. She came to visit London for the weekend...which essentially meant I spent most of my bank holiday weekend in pubs!

Alicia Visit August 2013
Alicia Visit August 2013
Alicia Visit August 2013
Alicia Visit August 2013
Alicia Visit August 2013
Alicia Visit August 2013
Alicia Visit August 2013
Alicia Visit August 2013
Alicia got to experience both extremes of the English weather this weekend! Saturday it was pouring down and Sunday was GORGEOUS - so much so that I ended up getting a little burnt! Too soon though it was time to head to St Pancras. Sophie managed to meet us for a coffee and got to catch up with Alicia (Sophie is only just moved back from Paris so it's not too long since she saw her last).


 Once we'd said our goodbyes, Sophie and I decided to grab a quick drink. What are the odds though, we'd catch some of our other Parisian friends walking to get their Eurostar back to the City of Light.

Alicia Visit August 2013
It was like being back in Paris! Except for the fact that after we put Jon and Rosie on their Eurostar, Sophie and I went for Nandos...that's pretty standard London behaviour...

5 comments:

  1. awesome and lovely post! enjoyed reading it :)
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know :)
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a pub weekend is bad why? :)

    Looks like you had a fab time!

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You make a good point! Though I did eat far too many battered fish and sausages!

      Delete
  3. A weekend with old friends is always great :D

    ReplyDelete