Thursday, May 2, 2013

Jersey Boys

Shreena and Krishna came to visit, and since Krishna doesn't spend a whooole lot of time in London (though more than the average Texan), Shreena wanted to take him to see a show.

Jersey Boys

Half price tickets for Jersey Boys - whoop! Now, I've seen most of the musicals I want to on the West End, Jersey Boys makes it into my top 5, and this was the second time I went to see it. Me and Ben met on Oxford St and grabbed a quick bite before we headed to the theatre.

Jersey Boys

Have you seen these new coke bottles? I was headed to the tills with water but when I saw Ben on a bottle of diet coke I just HAD to buy it. Effective advertising. And I indeed, shared my diet coke with Ben, as instructed. Did I mention I got some roses?

Jersey Boys
...I'm sure I'll find out sooner or later what he's done wrong.

Jersey Boys is the story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons - it's amazing. If you think you don't know who Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons are, you're wrong. But I wouldn't recommend catching up with the album as it's a nice surprise when you realise you know the songs!
Tickets are pretty cheap and it's worth a watch! The beginning is a little slow but it's such an amazing show!

No comments:

Post a Comment