Friday, May 3, 2013

Happy Anniversary!

It's only just occurred to me that my first blog post was one year ago today! It's always funny to look back at the past year of your life and think, is this where I thought I'd be this time last year. I can definitely say that I did not see me being back in London already and definitely not living with a boyfriend. But, as they say, life is what happens when you're busy making other plans. Nice to know that while I was planning to make a permanent move to France, life decided I wasn't going to be there long.

There's that Ben guy, sat next to me at a dinner completely unaware that a year down the line we'd be living together. How weird.
Here's a pic of people I didn't know a year ago today, and now I find it hard to imagine life without them. It's funny isn't it, sometimes you spend years developing friendships, and other times you meet people who  feel like they've been your friends for years!

Also a chance to say thanks to all the old friends who made the effort to come out to Paris for a visit! Honestly, sometimes, I was so busy with visits I had no time to myself! Love you all!










Lynsey Weekend November 2012
What an amazing year! What have I learnt... a lot actually. That life is full of surprises. Change is always good. And that I worry too much... I also learnt the difference between a donkey and an ass...

4 comments:

  1. So fun.

    Iffa
    lesssugartea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post. Life is so unexpected!

    thevelvetheel.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! Your blog is lovely - amazing photos! I'll be following :)

      Delete