Friday, August 3, 2012

Creperie des arts

Obviously French eating is synonymous with crepes and I recently had the fortunate experience of dining at this lovely little creperie! Don't go though if you don't like people watching you eat...


I loved the decor of this place - kinda Greek with these statues and horses...



By all means, visit here for a dessert but I implore you to try a savoury crepe whilst in France - they sounded strange to me for ages until I finally tried one and now I can't get enough!


I went for the 'provençale' but next time I would try something with a bit more than mushrooms and cheese - though it was delicious...



And lovely Rosie enjoyed this little number...



We enjoyed it! The street it's on is in St Michel - near the fountain - it's a brilliant little tourist street and there's also a bar down the end of it which I hope to revisit soon! Bon appetit!


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete