Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Cup of Tea

Welcome to my room! I miss you guys! But you know what I miss more...



...a good cup of English tea! I honestly didn't realise us English were the only people to enjoy black leaf tea with milk. Gone are my happy days of drinking a good cup of tea!


I have resorted to Lipton tea - a brand I only drank previously in Thailand - and it tasted better there - even with sachet-ed long life milk. In the office I have to drink my tea with hot milk from the coffee vending machine...


Think it's looks disgusting? You have no idea...but wait! What's this...


An envelope from the UK office...


Kate and Kiran sent me Tetley's! Now I am having at least half decent tea - it's not up to England standards but I'll blame the hot milk for that - now to find some chocolate hobnobs!


Missing you (and tea)!

No comments:

Post a Comment